- Enjoy every corner of A Coruña, stroll through the history of the Old City, visit the emblematic Plaza de María Pita and the spectacular A Coruña City Hall.
- Climb the Tower of Hercules, the oldest maritime lighthouse in use in the world, and be dazzled by its unparalleled and wonderful views.
- Enjoy the city's beaches, between the famous Orzán and Riazor, or the more hidden and quiet ones like the Lapas or San Amaro.
- Visit the route of modernist houses or Pablo Picasso's house, be impressed by the galleries of La Marina, go up to see the views of Monte de San Pedro.
- Relax taking a walk along the Paseo Marítimo, the longest in Europe with more than 25 km, while you breathe the aroma of sea and saltpeter that permeates the city.
- And since we know that you are going to get hungry, enjoy the gastronomy of the city, with a wide variety of fish, all kinds of seafood, excellent white wines or have some tapas and some beers, in the famous Estrella - Olmos - Galera tapas street.
Here we give you some interesting links:
Autobuses urbanos en A Coruña
Ayuntamiento de A Coruña
El tiempo en A Coruña